Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by

battery wiring

can somebody please tell me how the plastic piece that plugs into the starter selenoid of  a vstar 650 it’s called, mine it’s completely burn out.



Are you talking about the connector that plugs into the pins or the clear plastic covers?

Add new comment

Please login if you already have an account or enter your details below to create one.

Your Details