Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by

Fixing on a budger

I bought a 2003 intruder 1400 for 500 bucks it didn't come with a gas cap I'm finding cheap ones for 800s all day but for a 1400 they cost 100 + does anybody know if there is a difference in the fill hole between the two models because the tanks look exactly the same to me.




Welcome To the Cruiser Customizing Community Jack.
You'll have a great time here......Tell us about yourself and your ride.....Post some pics or videos.....Check out the Help tab at the bottom of the page..... If you need any info or help about your ride or accessories then just add a post.....It's one big happy family here......ENJOY
Terry aka tezza

Add new comment

Please login if you already have an account or enter your details below to create one.

Your Details