Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by

Heal toe shifter

I have a 2000 Honda vt1100 c2 I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows where I can get a rocker shifter for my bike. I already have floor boards I've searched the internet and found nothing. If i have to I'll get one made at a machine shop



There are several out there for Wings. If the shaft is the same size, that could work. I have a heel/toe shifter on my '01 Vstar 1100 classic. That might work.

Thats good to know . It says v45 on my right side cover title said vt1100c

That's a bit odd. The v45 was a 750cc v four. 45 cubic inches equals 737.418 cc's.

Maybe the guy i bought it off of just liked the chrome side covers i have the original covers in pearl that are going back tonight

How about some pic's?

Ill try to take some today its raining like hell so the bikes in the barn but ill try to upload a few

Add new comment

Please login if you already have an account or enter your details below to create one.

Your Details
This is a "Tech Help" discussion, please avoid off-topic comments.