So last weekend I was having an issues last weekend with my bike. I was on the interstate doing 75MPH and all of a sudden, I started losing power. Before starting the day, I switched out batteries. We got it back to the house and we switched out the plugs, fuel filter and put yet another new battery in. It was running like a champ up until today. I went to start it to go for a small ride and it wouldn't turn over. I checked the fuses and they are good and I gave the battery charging. The only thing electrical new thing is a 12v power outlet. The positive wire is ran to the positive terminal and negative is ran to the negative terminal. What else could it be?