Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by

Sissy Bar Caps

Hi fellas. So I want to remove the sissy bar and want to cover the openings where the bar inserts. I wish I knew what they are called and was hoping you guys/gals can help.



I have used chrome plugs from the hardware store. They come in all sises They are steel and just snap in the inside diameter of the tubing,. I'll try and get the name of them tomorrow. I used them for all my open end tube projects I have had. They make the thing look finished

Cool thanks guys. Sorry if I did not explained my self correctly, what I'm doing is keeping the arms but cover the rectangular opening where the back rest inserts. If there is no such part, maybe just put screws to gold the fender to chassis and what size are those?

rectangle tube inserts,they make then for furniture tubes. what size?

Add new comment

Please login if you already have an account or enter your details below to create one.

Your Details