Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
Yamaha Roadliner/Stratoliner
Roadliner Riders Helping Roadliner Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your questions...
by VixRock   8 years ago

1 flinttoid I'm no custom bike builder, but I know what I like, and the first thing that had to go in my bike...
8 years ago
Yamaha Raider
Raider Riders Helping Raider Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your questions and...
by VixRock   8 years ago

1 hdraider Just bought a 2009 Raider.  Seats too hard and pipes too quiet.  Got 2K miles on it.  Mustang seat...
8 years ago
Yamaha Road Star
Road Star Riders Helping Road Star Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your questions...
by VixRock   8 years ago

tigz
I believe the 92-1771CL is for the bike with O2 sensor and the 92-1771 without the sensor.  Call...
8 years ago
Yamaha Royal Star
Royal Star Riders Helping Royal Star Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your...
by VixRock   8 years ago

als1953
Any suggerstions on how to check your oil when you're on your own? That sight glass is in a stupid...
8 years ago
Yamaha V-Star 1300
V-Star 1300 Riders Helping V-Star 1300 Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your...
by VixRock   8 years ago

Bikinjb
Thanks for the reply, we don't have emissions testing or compliance issues here in western Colorado...
8 years ago
Yamaha V-Star 1100
V-Star 1100 Riders Helping V-Star 1100 Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your...
by VixRock   8 years ago

theturbo
Correct. you should only put your fuel tap into reserve when you run out of fuel. Fill up asap
4 months ago
Yamaha V-Star 650
V-Star 650 Riders Helping 650 Riders You have questions. We have answers. Post your questions and...
by VixRock   8 years ago

VixRock
Honda VTX 1800
VTX 1800 Riders Helping VTX 1800 Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your questions...
by ManyBikes   8 years ago

1 razor12 Igot the PCIII installed, but had to remove the gas tank and air filter box to get to the injectors...
8 years ago
Honda VTX 1300
VTX 1300 Riders Helping VTX 1300 Riders: You have questions. We have answers. Post your questions...
by ManyBikes   8 years ago

11 Robin6 Hi! I recently purchased 2005 1300 vtx and I would like to move the gear shifter a little closet to...
1 year ago
Honda GL1500
Honda GL1500 Riders helping other GL 1500 riders. You have questions. We have answers. Post Your...
by VixRock   8 years ago

VixRock

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions