Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
Cycleworld International Motorcycle Show
The IMS motorcycle shows are back starting this weekend - I can't wait to go to the San Mateo show...
by uwe999   8 years ago

crAzyAce
Looks like a possible D.C. run in January. Thanks Uwe
8 years ago
A bit chilly this morning
temperatures dropped to 33 degrees on my ride to the office this morning. Not a problem with the...
by uwe999   8 years ago

als1953
No Uwe, we still have rough weather down here, just not as bad as other places. And again, thanks...
8 years ago
Picked Up A Nail!!
I Picked up a nail in my rear tire (170/80-15 Dunlop K555 tube-type) and now must replace the tube...
by Bigmrtree   8 years ago

scruffy
 HI; Rule of thumb is if the hole is bigger than 8mm or 1/4 " in the side wall replace other wise...
8 years ago
baffeled about baffels
does anyone know if the stock ballels can be removed from the 08 c50t suzuki. if so how
by RICEBURNER50   8 years ago

lastchance2
Yes! if you look futher in videos, they have instructions.
8 years ago
Youngsters Banned from Motorcycles!
Can you Believe this!!!   I got popped for trying to cary pepper spray into Canada this past fall...
by ManyBikes   8 years ago

mjbearit
Well this is certainly not a surprise. When I was a kid, we had no pads on our bicycles, wore no...
8 years ago
Ride Safe and Avoid the Birds!
A biker is riding along a country lane, when a sparrow flies up in front of him. The biker can't do...

MADZUKI
Now that's funny. I've hit two birds,first one off the helmet second one in the chest.
8 years ago
Kyle, what heated gear do you use on your motorcycle?
What's up!?   I get asked this question a lot this time of year... expecially around Christmas...

ManyBikes
Updated Power Commander V known as the PCV
Update to last weeks Power Commander V video...  What an amazing addition to the market of fuel...

ManyBikes
Scratches in windshield
I got a lot of scratches on my windshield (Acrylic). How can I remove them?
by Cehszar   8 years ago

scruffy
 HI; I have used them also. They work to clean the chrome also. Makes it easy to clean up the next...
8 years ago
Vstar 1300 rider unite
The Vstar 1300 is in it's 3rd year of production, and I would love to be able to buy a K & H...
by Bikinjb   8 years ago

Bikinjb
UPDATE: K&N has produced and released the High flow air filter for the Vstar 1300 I received...
8 years ago

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions