Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
by stphn19703   8 years ago

scruffy
 HI;  Stephanie; I'm from WA state. When it gets warm we may come over. We may be able to ride ....
8 years ago
Foot/Shifter Pegs
I have a 2009 Honda VT750C2 and am addding MC Highway bars. Currently I have a little difficulty...
by bbaapp   8 years ago

bbaapp
true blue 1100 custom rockstar
Im a y: myspace.com/kevinnavis] 1100 rider also looking for giga for biker events if any one needs...
by brokeman   8 years ago

brokeman
red leds for the tail light
i put a clear tail light lens on my vtx1300c and i would like to find the brightest red led bulb i...
by rcook52459   8 years ago

scruffy
 HI; Have you tried the auto parts store? The ones around here have several to chose from. There...
8 years ago
Light Bar problems
  I have a Show Chrome light bar.  Relay got stuck, so changed it out a few weeks ago.  Now...
by chooseitem   8 years ago

copperguy
How did this turn out?
7 years ago
Gas for vstar100
What kind of gas do most people use in their vstar? I know the manual says to use 87 reg. Has...
by vrickle   8 years ago

8 kim11 I'm having gas issues..1st ride today 87 miles.. then reserve wth I should be getting better.
2 years ago
Highway Mounts
Question:Does anyone know anything about Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts? Do they move and how...
by gbisceglia   8 years ago

VixRock
We used to sell them a few years ago. They had some quality issues, don't know if that's still a...
8 years ago
Autosol
Hi, I have been cleaning my bike with Autosol but I read on another thread its an abrasive.  what...
by caitlin1   8 years ago

ED10104
I’m afraid I have to disagree with a couple of you on the McGuires! I used it and had major spider...
8 years ago
BEWARE RIPOFF!!!!! PASS THE WORD.
I own a 99 Shadow ACE, started to customize it some. I got some new grips, a few pieces of chrome,...
by ipfwczar   8 years ago

ipfwczar
Thanks for all the support...I appreciate the offer to find a new seat. I will probably try to find...
8 years ago
BEWARE RIPOFF!!!
I own a 99 Shadow ACE, started to customize it some. I got some new grips, a few pieces of chrome,...
by ipfwczar   8 years ago

ipfwczar

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions