Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
Hi from South Coast New South Wales, Australia.
Hi, I ride a Honda VTX 1300s, have been on the cruiser customising site about 3 months buying...
by VTX_Aussie   8 years ago

als1953
Thanks Geoff for those words! lol Not sure about this banter business.... Like being shot by...
8 years ago
For Your Lady
Disclaimer: This may be more about eating than riding, but if there's one thing that I...
by wmeades   8 years ago

wmeades
Helmet
I just recently bought a shorty or half helmet by a company called HeadHunter. I have tried to...
by sigeppug   8 years ago

als1953
Never heard of these guys.
7 years ago
BakUp Driver Backrest
Video Install of the V-Star 1300 BakUp Driver Backrest Installation of this product is very...
by ManyBikes   8 years ago

ManyBikes
MsChevious in Oregon on Honda Shadow VLX
I ride a Honda Shadow VLX 600cc. I go by the name MsChevious and refer to my bike as MsChif. I feel...
by MsChevious   8 years ago

3 MsChevious The CD is a very good option and usually only an investement of ten bucks or so plus shipping if...
8 years ago
I don't like shopping anywhere but here.
I've been so happy with cruiser customizing. I've shopped at local shops in my area, but have never...

MsChevious
Does anybody know what the best tires to run on an 01 Vulcan 1500 Classic are?
Does anybody know what the best tires to run on an 01 Vulcan 1500 Classic are? Anything helps...
by bigbirdscott   8 years ago

bigbirdscott
Tomorrow
Whatever you're doing, or contemplating on doing may not feel as good tomorrow as it does today, so...
by betwills   8 years ago

snake06
You got that right
7 years ago
Expensive lessons...
My Shadow is my first bike and I've been tinkering and puttering with her since she first came home...

MsChevious
First Bike
My first bike is the one I'm riding now 2003 Honda VTX 1800. Some people said I was nuts but I fell...
by roballston   8 years ago

FirstClassMale
Sounds good to me. I went from a 650 to a 1700. Yeah, big jump but now I know I made the right...
8 years ago

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions