Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
Riding in New Zealand
Gidday Everyone!! My name is Dave Kerr and I ride a VN1500 Classic. Recently I did a South...
by dkerr   8 years ago

dkerr
Riding Route 66
I have very keen to take my bike to the US and ride Route 66 can anyone share their experience with...
by dkerr   8 years ago

dkerr
I was told and have read that it is a good way to see the real US and meet some great people. It is...
8 years ago
The Cobra Fi200R
I was wondering if someone knew a good pot setting for the Vulcan 900 2008 for the Cobra Fi200r I...
by joshthompson   8 years ago

ManyBikes
Happy that worked for you! Enjoy the ride! Kyle
8 years ago
Desperation for a Motorcycle
Well, it all started about 5 yrs ago when my wife and I got married. We moved into house that we...
by matap   8 years ago

5 Hiwayprisoner Lucky man.  I have tried many times to get the wife to go and get the classes and look to getting...
8 years ago
Product Install Video
Member / Product Reviews As a member, customer, and employee of Cruiser Customizing,...
by ManyBikes   8 years ago

ManyBikes
FREE Metric Revolution DVD
FREE Metric Revolution Season 1 DVD valued at $29.99 As a thank you for participating in...

kenmode
Like a VCR ? I dont think so ! I know Im OLD Albert , but Im not an "antique " yet !
4 years ago
FREE Cruiser Customizing T-shirt
FREE Cruiser Customizing T-shirt Hello! As a thank you for participating in our new community,...

cliftonking
and i an not given it back ooooo it smell so good fresh sweat
4 years ago
How I send / receive mail from other members?
You may send mail to any member by clicking the "Send a Message" button below the member's...

ManyBikes
Hey there! In the recent weeks, more and more of you have been replying to messages notifications...
8 years ago
How do I search for all videos in a particular category?
Click the Category link below and you will be automatically directed to the search results:...

ManyBikes
Beta Testing: Community
Welcome to the Cruiser Customizing Community. We would love to have you help us test our new...

bikindad
Is there a way of searching for specific members/bikes if I wanted to lets say view videos of those...
8 years ago

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions