Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
highway hawk headlight
i need to know if the headlight will fit my vulcan 900 classic 2008, with the stock parts? the...
by pearl67   9 years ago

scruffy
 HI; give the guys at CCC a shout . They are very good at getting you an answer. They will even...
9 years ago
aftermarket forks
I need to buy some aftermarket forks for more rake on my 08 Vstar any suggestions where to start my...
by burrs1469   9 years ago

copperguy
not a lot of help but someone was bragging on some on one of the forums I was on maybe www....
9 years ago
... and yet one more Newbie!
Hello All, I'm from CT and I ride a 2004 Road Star Silverado.  I googled "chrome" and this is where...
by Storm124   9 years ago

als1953
Welcome to therapy betteranat! lol
9 years ago
Longer with more rake?
Can anyone tell me where and if I can buy new and longer forks for my 08 star custom?Ive searched...
by burrs1469   9 years ago

fad53
You can push the rake and length by changing your triple trees to a 6 or 8 degree and you can...
9 years ago
Follow us on TWITTER
Hey Everyone, Follow us on twitter so we can follow you! http://twitter.com/CruiserCustom  
by karmahappens   9 years ago

mjbearit
Well that worked well!Twitter is over capacity. Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again...
9 years ago
V-Star 650 Custom Tires
It's time to replace the tires on my '03 V-Star 650 Custom.  Right now I have Dunlop D404s on the...
by finity   9 years ago

scruffy
 HI. Dunlops are good. Pirelli's I think are better.(on my 57OLDs)HE HE .. OK... You can use tube...
9 years ago
Helmets...
I have been looking high and low for a helmet that will fit my head. I'm looking for a 4x fullface/...
by Bamarider   9 years ago

scruffy
 HI; try this site  www.parts411.com  They have a great selection and the price won't kill ya. I...
9 years ago
Another newbie...
Hi; I'm Mark and as you can see I'm one of the "new kids" on the block. I hope to get to know some...
by Bamarider   9 years ago

Cehszar
Hi rapid! I've saw the mustang seat from the bike of "ponch" (ponchalaloca), looks great, and feels...
9 years ago
air intake
by meanstreak21   9 years ago

2 fightinirishmen I was told absolutely yes by my local dealership.  I just bought a new power commander III to go...
9 years ago
I'm new here.
Names TimBo, here it's OkieTimBo. I live in Enid, Oklahoma. I'd like to hear about rally's and swap...
by OkieTimBo   9 years ago

scruffy
HI; try this site www.IBikerRally.com.... There are bike runs and shows listed here. Have a good...
9 years ago

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions