Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by MotoTribe.com

New Discussions

Discussion Comments Latest Activity
Noob Sauce has a VTX Exhaust Question
Hello folks, I am new to this site and also re-learning to ride again after a 20 year break.  I am...
by BluezCruiser   9 years ago

rbowmer
I have an 1800 VTX with Cobra 's they are nice and not bad on price. But remember win a open up the...
9 years ago
Motorcycle Seats and Comfort Improvements Tip of the Week from Cruiser Customizing
  Kyle Bradshaw discusses the top saddle manufacturers in the cruiser market today. He enlightens...
by ManyBikes   9 years ago

scottabston
I currently have a seat system made by x ultimate and they are great
9 years ago
January Ride
Took the bike for a little spin on the last day of January in the upper mid-west. It was a nice day...
by argento63   9 years ago

geoffbaker
Kyle.....WE HATE U !!......LOL
9 years ago
V-Star 1100 Classic - Exhaust, Jet Kits etc.. Best sound and performance
Hi folks, I have the Yamy V-Star 110 Classic 2008, got windshiled, Mustang seats, genuine...
by Merlinit   9 years ago

mjbearit
I just put a set of V&H on a couple days ago.  Haven't had much of a chance to get out and ride...
9 years ago
2007 ROYAL STAR TOUR DELUXE WITH BUB 4 INTO TWO EXHAUST
IF YOUR USE TO A TOURING BIKE AND ALSO LIKE A CRUISER THIS IS A GREAT BIKE TO OWN.WHEN I GOT MINE...
by frank6087   9 years ago

als1953
Hi frank. Mine has the standard pipes but the guy I bought it from did something to them. They do...
9 years ago
Are you on facebook? Win a discount!
If you are a facebook user, become a fan of Cruiser Customizing! I will be giving 10% discount...
by karmahappens   9 years ago

ManyBikes
I'm in ... and thanks for the Ad crAzyAce!
9 years ago
Speedometer glare on windshield
I have a 2006 Roadlinder that I had Corbin faring and everything else put on. My problem is if I...
by Cindy57   9 years ago

26 David72 I am trying to locate chrome cowl speedometer Visor for 2008 kawasaki vulcan nomad. Can u assis
1 year ago
Hey people names ernie new to sight.
I'm planing a trip from Manitoba Canada to  B.C.  Would like to travel through the northern States...
by ecarn   9 years ago

ecarn
Thanks scruffy, I' ll check out the site.
9 years ago
Groups in the Cruiser Customizing Community
Have you checked out the Groups here in the Cruiser Customizing Community?  Groups are like on-line...

PhilCole
May be we should start one called " riders with too much time on their hands". It would have 6...
9 years ago
Community Upgrade!!! Tomorrow Morning!
1/26/09 Manybikes   This coming Tuesday morning, January 27, at 3:00AM EST (0900 GMT), we will be...

mjbearit
Hmmm....slept right through it! Seems a little peppier today Kyle. Pages are loading faster....
9 years ago

Pages

Subscribe to Discussions