Secondary menu

Search form

Powered by

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

Can happen soon now, my first season ride! Can‘t wait... first ride will be on the little Honda... maybe this weekend as the weather pronauncement is still good. Dry and cold, but good enough for my first little ride and even when it’s just a ride around the corner it would feel good!!!


Own Photo: 


Hope the weather is fine and you get your ride in Gert. Make sure you do a vid for us.

Hope you are able to get out. It has warmed up here a bit, but it's been foggy

-39c here at my home this morning....

Todd, if you change that minus sign to a plus sign and add 7 to it and put a F behind it versus the C, then that equals time to go ride which I may do this afternoon.

-40 C at my place this morning and foggy as hell.

Hope it all works in your favour!

Good luck Gert !

Mine are all waiting for warmer weather too. Hoping soon..

It’ll be months still here, odd weather though.-25f last Sunday morning and then +50f this afternoon. Go figure! New York weather is always screwy.

I hope that you got that long awaited ride in Gert. No such luck here for the next several days.

Add new comment

Please login if you already have an account or enter your details below to create one.

Your Details